Discover Berlin's Third Reich and Cold War history on a private four-hour historical walking tour. Your private guide will tailor the tour to meet your interests, so you can choose to focus more on WW2, or the Cold War, or combine both elements for a full Berlin historical experience.
- Bebelplatz & Lustgarten – Book burnings & Nazi Propaganda
- The Wall Documentation Center - Bernauer Strasse
- Church of Reconciliation & the Site of Tunnel 57
- Ghost Stations & Bornholmer Bridge
- Palace of Tears & the Admiralspalast
- Friedrichstrasse train station & Karl Marx Allee (Stalinallee)
- Alexanderplatz & the Monday Demonstrations
- Former Guard Watchtower on Potsdamer Platz
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church – Madonna of Stalingrad & Cross of Coventry
- German Resistance Museum - Bendler Block/von Stauffenberg/Valkyrie
- The new T4 Euthanasia Memorial
- Reichstag & Soviet Memorial on 17th June Street
- Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
- Luftwaffe/Air Defence Ministry & Site of 1953 Uprising
- Site of Hitler's & Goebbels' Bunkers
- SS & Gestapo HQ - Topography of Terror
- Checkpoint Charlie – Geopolitical & military confrontation
This tour includes an expert, professional guide, as well as a hotel pickup and drop off
It does not include public transport tickets, meals or gratuities
Masks, weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes
Participants must bring and wear their own masks. Please bring masks, weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes. This tour includes an expert, professional guide, as well as a hotel pickup and drop off. It does not include public transport tickets, meals or gratuities.
Before your tour date, we will get in touch with you to let you know who your guide is and give you some info on the guide.
On the day of your tour, your guide will meet you in the foyer of your hotel (unless specified otherwise) and will be wearing a yellow name tag on a blue lanyard for easy recognition! If you do not see them, please call us on +49306923149!
Offered byInsider Tour
Whether you decide to focus more on WWII or the Cold War, you'll see the Berlin Wall, the Reichstag, the Brandenburg Gate, espionage points of the CIA and KBG, and the site of Hitler's bunker. This is a rollercoaster journey through the geopolitical hub of the most tumultuous events of the 20th century.