Begin this full-day tour with a dockside pickup by our local driver and head to Berlin! You will meet your guide in front of the Berliner Dom, who will customise to suit you! Drive and walk through the city with an expert guide, who will provide a detailed account of Berlin’s fascinating history.
- The Berlin Wall & Checkpoint Charlie
- Tiergarten, the Hohenzollern Hunting Ground
- Gendarmenmarkt, State Opera House & St. Hedwig's Cathedral
- Brandenburg Gate, Pariser Platz & Reichstag
- Humboldt University, Einstein & Marx
- Site of Hitler's & Goebbels' Bunkers
- East Side Gallery and Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church
- Friedrichstrasse, Unter den Linden, the Swinging 20's
- Luftwaffe Air Defense Ministry
- War Memorial & the Book Burning Memorial on Bebelplatz
- Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
- American Embassy, TV Tower & Berliner Dom
- Charlottenburg Palace and the Victory Column
- Royal Armoury, Schlossplatz & Lustgarten
- Topography of Terror, the Former Gestapo & SS HQ
- Potsdamer Platz, No-Man's-Land, Border Guard watchtowers
- Museum Island & the Jewish Quarter
This tour includes an expert, professional guide, as well as a dockside pickup and drop off by our driver - either Warnemünde or Rostock
It does not include meals or gratuities
Masks, weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes
Participants must bring and wear their own masks. Please bring masks, weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes. This tour includes an expert, professional guide, as well as a hotel pickup and drop off. It does not include public transport tickets, meals or gratuities.
On the day of your tour, you will find our driver waiting for you at the dock. Then it will be an approximately 2.5hr drive to Berlin, where you will then meet your guide. If you do not see your driver, please call us on +49306923149!
Offered byInsider Tour
This private tour can be customised to suit individual preferences. Drive and walk through the city with an expert guide, who will provide a detailed account of Berlin’s fascinating and often troubled history. Learn all about Berlin on this tour, which charts the city's development from the time of the Teutonic Knights through to its key role in the major events of the twentieth century, as capital of the Nazi Third Reich, as the divided city of the Cold War, and as the modern capital of a unified Germany in the new Europe!